Women’s Health & Medical Malpractice Lawyers Serving New York
Kramer & Dunleavy, LLP is one of the premier personal injury law firms in New York State. It is also the first woman-owned law firm in New York State to focus on women’s health and safety issues, offering women the opportunity to live independently and with dignity despite any injuries or wrongdoing they have suffered. With more than 90 years of combined experience, Kramer & Dunleavy, LLP brings aggressive, trustworthy and compassionate legal representation to accident victims and their families.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, such as an automobile or construction accident, or been injured due to the malpractice of a hospital, physician or nursing home, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and economic loss. From your first consultation until your case is over, our team of attorneys will work tirelessly to make sure that your rights are protected and that you receive justice for your loss.
Free consultation: For a free initial consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, please contact Kramer & Dunleavy, LLP at 212-226-6662, Toll Free at 877-WOMAN-LAW (877-966-2652) or online through our website.
Kramer & Dunleavy: Experience you Expect, Commitment you Deserve.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $2 million settlement for a healthy woman who underwent a needless mastectomy
- $7 million settlement for a woman who fell down a flight of painted cement stairs in her building
- $5 million settlement for an infant who lost her forearm as a result of a hospital medication error
- $4 million for a family who lost a loved one in the World Trade Center
- $3.5 million settlement for an infant harmed during pregnancy when her mother ate deli meats contaminated with Listeria
- $2.5 million settlement for a widow and her two children whose husband lost his life from a hospital-acquired infection