New York Surgical Errors lawyer
Manhattan Surgeon Malpractice attorney
Women can be subjected to surgical treatment as a result of the many diseases and medical conditions that confront women — from child birth to treatment of breast cancer. When surgical errors cause women to suffer injury, unnecessary pain, or harm, the doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals may be held accountable for their negligence. Our attorneys at Kramer & Dunleavy, LLP are true women’s advocates who are dedicated to obtaining justice for our clients’ suffering.
If medical negligence contributed to surgical errors or mistakes, you may be entitled to compensation.
Contact our law firm to discuss your rights and your financial recovery. We are conveniently located near Manhattan.
We represent women throughout New York in medical malpractice cases involving surgical errors related to the following:
- Misdiagnosis of cancer, leading to unnecessary surgery
- Improper closure of surgical site, preventing healing
- Inadequate wound dressing and follow up treatment, leading to infection
- Unauthorized procedures or going beyond the scope of the original procedure
- Anesthesia overdose or providing inadequate anesthesia
- Surgical mistakes during a cesarean section, leading to birth injuries to the child or obstetric injuries to the mother
- Other surgical errors
As women, our attorneys understand the medical issues women commonly face and the treatment they are required to endure. However, when substandard care leads to injury or death, we provide strong advocacy to hold medical professionals responsible. Whether you have undergone an unnecessary hysterectomy after being improperly diagnosed with cancer, or you have suffered from other surgical mistakes, our lawyers are committed to your recovery.
Free consultation: For a free initial consultation with an experienced women’s health, safety, and rights lawyer serving women in New York City and throughout New York, contact Kramer & Dunleavy, LLP.
Se habla español ∙ Convenient Manhattan location ∙ Free consultations